This master course covers a multitude of carefully selected time management methods and shows you the concepts behind the methods step-by-step – plus – what needs to be done such that you can apply these methods for yourself. Knowledge of psychological effects, the bio-rhythm, as well as coping with motivational pitfalls (or one’s weaker self) complement the method training. At the beginning, the relationship between time management and self-management creates the right mindset, so that the later use of the methods does not result into a challenging task itself and ultimately costs more time than it saves. Important plus: This course is not only about different methods of time management as such, but also about the interleaving of the methods for a more general and all-inclusive self and time management for yourself as well as in a team.
This specific master course comprises five sub-courses that are available solely as well. With this master course, you get the full content within one package: From task identification over prioritisation and management of tasks to doing them with maximum motivation. Specially learning how to manage tasks with a system that will help you actively to reduce your stress level and increase focus while fulfilling tasks is part of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Employees with a stressful professional life
- Team leaders who want to retain control over delegated tasks in the team
- Self-employed / Freelancer with a challenging list of deadlines to follow
- Pupils and students who are looking for answers, how they can get submission deadlines, exam preparation and possibly a side job under control
- People with multiple jobs: main job, part time job, family, club … Multiple roles can be a challenge sometimes
- People who are interested in personality development, self-management and time management